Fish the way many local fishermen fish. Spend half day of trolling Monte Cristi bay in a wood and fiberglass boat and catch barracuda, mackerel and other fish.
Artisanal fishing is experiencing fishing the way many local fishermen fish. This a half day tour of trolling fishing in a wood and fiberglass boat with an outboard motor. These trips are typically not too far out to sea. We offer a morning or afternoon trip. A few of the fish commonly caught are barracuda, jacks, mackerel, needlefish and snook.
You can have you catch prepared for lunch or dinner upon your return in a nearby restaurant.
Note: The season and water conditions influence the type and quantity of fish you catch.
- Fishing rods, bait and tackle
- Life jackets
- Fish cleaning
- Water and fresh fruit
- Cooler and ice
- Light meal and refreshments (8 hour excursion only)
What to bring
- Fishing clothes
- Beach towels
- Containers/bags to store your catch
Payment & Refunds
- It is customary to tip the captain/mate 10-20% for excellent service.100% refund for 48 hours cancellation.
- 100% refunds cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances such as weather.
- 80% refund for cancellations up to 24 hour notice.
- Payments are non-refundable for cancellation notices less than 24 hours.
- Payments are refunded in the manner they were received.
Boats depart at 7 am and 2 pm from Club Nautico.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time.
Fishing starts at departure.