Deep Sea Fishing
Deep sea fishing
Deep sea fishing in Monte Cristi Bay is an excellent way to spend a day fishing. Deep sea fishing is a fast-paced and exciting fishing experience. Fish like mahi mahi, tuna, wahoo, marlin are fast swimmers and fierce fighters once hooked. Their fight makes then a highly sought game fish.
Bottom fishing for amber jack, grouper & snapper is an additional option in deeper waters.
Note: The season and water conditions influence the type and quantity of fish you catch.
- Fishing rods, bait and tackle
- Life jackets
- Fish cleaning
- Water and fresh fruit
- Cooler and ice
What to bring
- Fishing clothes
- Beach towels
- Containers/bags to store your catch
Payment & Refunds
- It is customary to tip the captain/mate 10-20% for excellent service.100% refund for 48 hours cancellation.
- 100% refunds cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances such as weather.
- 80% refund for cancellations up to 24 hour notice.
- Payments are non-refundable for cancellation notices less than 24 hours.
- Payments are refunded in the manner they were received.
Boats depart from Club Nautico between 4 am and 5 am to get you to the fishing grounds early.
Fishing starts at departure.