Discover Scuba Diving
Discover scuba diving and the underwater universe in Monte Cristi bay.
Discover Scuba Diving is a one-day, two-dive trip that is perfect for very small groups or individuals with no previous diving experience. The only basic requirement Is that you have a moderate level of fitness.
It starts off with a safety briefing. You’ll learn basic scuba diving safety. After that, you will apply what you’ve learned in the shallow waters along the coast. Once you have learned how to operate the mask, regulator, and acquired basic safety skills, you are all set for your initial open water dive.
Your two dives will be in a maximum depth of 5 meters (16 feet) of water where you’ll “discover a new and exciting world, awash with vibrant colors and enthralling encounters.”
- Equipment rental
What a bring
- Camera/underwater camera
- Change of clothes
Cancellations and Refunds
- 100% refund for 48 hours of cancellation.
- Cancellations of 100% refunds due to unavoidable circumstances, such as weather.
- 80% refund for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance.
- Payments are not refundable for cancellation notices of less than 24 hours.
- Payments are reimbursed in the form in which they were received.
Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
The course is given in Costa Verde.