Monte Cristi Scuba Diving
Monte Cristi Scuba Diving is a two-dive scuba diving tour in Monte Cristi Bay, by far the best place to dive in the Dominican Republic!
The Monte Cristi Scuba Diving tour is a two-dive tour that introduces you to the many treasures in the Monte Cristi Underwater National Park. Monte Cristi bay has over 450 sunken galleons and shipwrecks. These include Spanish navy ships and Dutch and English pirate ships that sunk due to running aground, weather and battles. As many as half of these wrecks still have not been discovered.
The park also contains nearly 90% of all the live coral reef in the Dominican Republic. Along with the various hard and soft coral beds, you’ll encounter colorful schools of tropical fish, sponges and sea turtles.
This tour is for certified divers only.
- Rental Gear
- Water and fresh fruit
What to bring
- Camera/Underwater camera
- Change of clothes
Cancellations and Refunds
- 100% refund for 48 hours cancellation.
- 100% refunds cancellations due to unavoidable circumstances such as weather.
- 80% refund for cancellations up to 24 hours notice.
- Payments are non-refundable for cancellation notices less than 24 hours.
- Payments are refunded in the manner they were received.
Boats depart from Costa Verde.
Arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time.