Youth Fishing is a child-friendly activity that will create lasting memories, a life long love of fishing and an understanding of the marine ecosystem.
Youth fishing introduces your child or children to the wonderful sport of fishing! Fishing is a family-friendly activity. It is fun for children of all ages, easy to learn and inexpensive. Youth fishing is a hands-on experience that teaches children patience and problem-solving skills. It also give them self-confidence.
Monte Cristi has many places to fish, onshore, inshore, offshore and numerous freshwater bodies on land. Kids can catch a variety fish any time of the year.
This experience can be added to any of the boat fishing tours or it can be booked alone for a freshwater or onshore fishing experience.
We recommend fishing
- onshore for children 3 – 5 yrs
- onshore/inshore for children 5 – 12 yrs
- inshore/offshore for children 12+ yrs
Youth fishing includes
- Children’s spinning fishing rod
- Bait and Tackle
- Life jacket
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Old shoes that you don’t mind getting wet
- Any special medications that the child may require